What I Eat for Breakfast
I know how difficult it could be juggling around work, school, and activities while maintaining a healthy balanced diet. I’ll admit, there used to be days I would eat one meal a day just from being super busy, forgetting and putting myself last. Below are my favorite meals for breakfast. I’ll be sharing lunch and dinner options sometime soon!
- Trader Joe’s Everything Bagel or Whole Wheat with vegan butter, side of fruit (berries are my fave)
- Avocado toast (1 avocado, lemon juice, a tiny bit of olive oil, salt & pepper) on a toasted Dave’s Killer Bread 21 Whole Grains & Seeds
- Kite Hill Almond Milk Vanilla Yogurt (my FAVORITE yogurt ever!) with raspberries and granola in it. This Toasted Oat Soft Granola Macadamia Chunk is the one I use always, it’s super soft
- Vanilla Blueberry Almond Protein Shake (Vanilla protein powder, frozen blueberries, frozen bananas, almond butter, and almond milk) I copied this from my favorite restaurant back on Long Island and it’s delicious!
- Oatmeal with This Toasted Oat Soft Granola Macadamia Chunk and frozen berries (Did you know that frozen fruit actually has more vitamins and minerals than regular fruit. Plus it’s cheaper and lasts longer too!)
- Sometimes when I’m low on groceries I have toast with raspberry jam (my all-time favorite jam) with a side of cherry tomatoes cut in half and cucumbers with lemon, salt, and olive oil
- Frozen Yogurt Breakfast Bars I haven’t had this yet but this is something I definitely plan on making soon. I watched this video and it just looked too delicious!
- Trader Joe’s Mini Croissants with raspberries or raspberry jam
Keep in mind these are my weekday breakfast meals. I do like to go out for brunch and spoil myself with pancakes/waffles and mimosas! I also love to drink OJ and coffee in the morning! I either make an iced latte with oat milk or hot coffee and add a little bit of coconut milk.
Let me know in the comments below if you liked any of these meals! What do you eat for breakfast?