Elevate Your Morning Routine
Mornings are important for setting the tone for the rest of your day. Starting your day off right can lead to being more motivated and productive. As much as we may love sleeping in, it’s better to plan ahead of time and go to bed at a reasonable hour to be well-rested and refreshed for whatever the next morning may bring. Below are some ways to elevate your routine and make the most of your morning!
- Get up a little earlier to make yourself breakfast
- Write daily affirmations & reflections
- Sit outside or by your window & enjoy your coffee
- Take a little extra time (in the morning or the night before) and pick out your outfit
- Carve out extra time to do your hair and/or makeup
- If you really want a kickstart to your day, get up even earlier and work out
- Opt on walking to school or work (if it’s reasonable for you to do so)
What gets you ready and excited for your day? Any special morning rituals you partake in? Let us know!