Cry Baby is constantly expanding and looking for new team members. At this time, we're seeking a warehouse associate! If you think you're a good fit and would like to work with us, take a look at all of the details below and email your resume and any other additional info to email@example.com
The ideal candidate will manage e-commerce order processing (quality control, picking & packing orders, managing returns, generating labels, inventory management: restocking/cycle count) and help with other warehouse needs.
- Just moved from the East Coast: We are just starting our e-commerce operations here on the West Coast
- Opportunity for growth
- We have invested a lot of time and energy in planning and launching our systems and operation
- Our team is small yet compromised of highly motivated and passionate professionals: great work environment
- Work in our fulfillment software(ShipHero)
- Working independently to pick, pack, process and ship daily orders: batch picking, assigning labels, quality checking order, barcode scanning, wrapping and packing orders
- Returns: Inspect, organize and process returns. + Restock items/inventory
- Inventory: Keep all inventory well organized, located and perform regular cycle counts.
- Informing of inventory shortages and/or issues
- Receiving: receiving new shipments: Inspect, Barcode, Organize and Locate new products. You will be responsible for inventory management in an accurate and timely manner.
- Review shipments from vendors (verifying tracking, POs and invoices, defective merchandise)
- Stocking and storing all materials assigned by category in its corresponding location
- Identify and communicate potential issues found while picking and packing
- Maintain clean and organized work area
- Assist in planning for and implementing a Warehouse Management System
- Effective communication skills
- Strong understanding in using various internet platforms/quick learning skills (fulfillment software)
- Must be able to commute to warehouse in Tarzana, CA
- Ability to work without supervision
- Energetic personality and willing to learn
- Multitasking and adaptive skills are required
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and/or walk constantly.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to find resolutions.
- Strong desire to be part of a team and achieve personal/company goals.
- Regular and reliable attendance, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience in warehouse environment
- Past fulfillment experience: shipping products for an online store (1 year preferred)
- eCommerce experience: 1 year (Preferred)
If you're interested to join our team, email your resume and any other additional info to firstname.lastname@example.org